DiliTrust is a proud sponsor of the 2019 National Conference presented by the Canadian Corporate Counsel Association. The event will take place from April 7 – 9 at the Hilton Toronto.
Building a strong community is crucial to career success and personal happiness. This year, at the 2019 CCCA National Conference, community-building will be elevated to new heights. This year’s theme will focus on the symbolism of a community camp fire, “Light the Fire: Strength, Inspiration & Growth in Community”. The CCCA National Conference will serve as a campfire for in-house counsel across Canada, offering warmth, inspiration and a lively meeting place for three consecutive networking days.
Attendees will participate in some exciting networking events as well as expand their knowledge via the following program content:
- Make Your Contracts Rock Solid: Developments in Exclusion and Entire Agreement Clauses
- Transparency is the New Black: Numbers, Relationships and a Heightened Sense of Community
- Solutions for the In-House Counsel Community: Data Analytics and Workflow
- Innovation and Efficiency: Tales from the In-House Counsel Trenches
- Managing Uncertainty: Tools to Implement Your Innovation Idea
DiliTrust will be talking to conference attendees about DiliTrust Governance , our collaborative platform for the secure organization of corporate legal services. We look forward to providing all conference attendees with more information about our solutions and product demonstrations at booth #6.
For more information, please consult the event program
145 Richmond Street West,
Toronto, ON, M5H 2L2