Are you seeking a challenging position in a fast-growing company? We are searching for a Senior Business Developer to implement our international business strategy and develop sales in Spain.
DiliTrust has been a publisher, and software integrator for over twenty years. DiliTrust offers a wide range of solutions dedicated to corporate governance, and secure sharing solutions for legal, financial and internal control industries.
More than 640 customers in over 40 countries are using our solutions to improve the daily running of their companies. We have offices worldwide in Paris, Montréal, Toronto, Vancouver, Dubai, Milan and Luxembourg.
What Will You Do on a Daily Basis?
As a key figure in implementing an effective sales strategy in Madrid, you will build core relationships with CEO’s, directors and board members from medium and large corporates in the Madrid area.
- Business Development :
- Conduct research to identify prospective clients and how to contact them
- Build market awareness through participation in local industry events, organizations and affiliations
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients and conduct product demos
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to legislative rules and guidelines
- Account Management / Customer Success :
- Ensuring the good implementation of the programs for clients
- Follow up with and ensure client satisfaction throughout the lifetime of the client relationship (definition of needs, budget, billing, payment, monitoring, renewal, …)
- Work with our support team to ensure customer satisfaction
- Develop an upselling and cross-selling
- Manage the recruitment of a Junior Business Developer within three months
- Frequent business travel (locally and abroad) is expected
Interested in joining our team? Go ahead! But what else are we looking for?
- Native Spanish. Fluent in English. You will work closely with our Paris HQ team so fluency in French will be an advantage but it is not indispensable
- 5-10-year proven experience in a B2B sales environment, with an excellent track record in the Madrid area
- Experience working in the software industry, ideally working with “ SaaS” solutions
- Proficiency in MS Office is needed. Knowledge of CRM software (e.g. Salesforce) is a plus.
- Driving licence and own vehicle
- Excellent interpersonal skills, time management, and multi-tasking abilities
Eager to apply? Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org ! We look forward to reading your application.