The entire content of this site is the intellectual property of the DiliTrust company. Any unauthorized reproduction or distribution, by any means whatsoever, of all or part of the elements and information of this site is prohibited.
The company DiliTrust allows users to download files made available to them from hyperlinks. The trademarks of DiliTrust, as well as the logos appearing on the site are registered trademarks.
The reproduction and exploitation of the information (texts, images and photos) published by the company DiliTrust on its site are only authorized for the private use of the copyist and not for a collective use (Article L. 122-5 of the Code de Propriété Intelectuelle). Any representation or reproduction, by any means whatsoever, would therefore constitute an infringement, an offense punishable by two years imprisonment and a fine of € 152,000 (articles L. 335-2 et seq. of the Code de Propriété intelectuelle).
The information you provide to us is for our exclusive use and is not passed on to third parties. Pursuant to Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating “Informatique, aux Fichiers et aux Libertés”, you have the right to object, to access and rectify the data concerning you. You can exercise these rights by mail.
SAS au capital de 199 255.10 €
N° Siret: 400 701 918 000 64
RCS Nanterre: B 400 701 918
VAT number: FR 92 400 701 918
DiliTrust Terms of Service
By accessing the website at https://dilitrust.com/, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on DiliTrust’ website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on DiliTrust’ website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by DiliTrust at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on DiliTrust’ website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. DiliTrust makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, DiliTrust does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall DiliTrust or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on DiliTrust’ website, even if DiliTrust or a DiliTrust authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on DiliTrust’ website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. DiliTrust does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. DiliTrust may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However DiliTrust does not make any commitment to update the materials.
DiliTrust has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by DiliTrust of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
DiliTrust may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of France and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.