DiliTrust Canada is proud to host its first ever Fireside Chat with a very special guest, Eric Termuende. This completely free virtual event is open to anyone who works in governance, looking for leadership advice or back to work best practices.
What is a Fireside Chat?
A Fireside Chat is a personal and interactive discussion involving a moderator and guests, allowing an audience to gain insights into the guest’s personal stories and thoughts on various topics.
PLEASE NOTE: This session will not be recorded, live webinar only! Prizes will be given out at the end of the webinar, you must be live on the webinar to be eligible.
Let's Talk Governance: Fireside Chat
With the pandemic closer and closer to being in the rear-view mirror, many leaders are asking ‘now what?’ As we navigate our next steps together, an agile mindset and the desire to choose to innovate are going to be key to thriving in the workplace of tomorrow. How do we continue to innovate while not rocking the boat too much?
It turns out that those who are succeeding in a post-covid world most are the ones that continue to experiment, build trust, and work through problems together.
In this conversation, leaders will learn the secret of a one-degree shift to:
- • Reduce friction and build trust
- • Increase effectiveness of remote/hybrid teams
- • Build a culture of innovation
- • Understand your role in creating a ‘greatest place to work
- • Eric Termuende, Leadership Keynote Speaker
- • Diane Hosson, Business Coach at GEM Training
- • William Chung, Business Development Executive at DiliTrust