DiliTrust is proud to be the co-Lead Sponsor of the Pandemic’s Legacy: Old Habits and New Possibilities webinar presented by the Empire Club of Canada. The virtual event will take place on Monday, December 7th starting at noon.
In conversation with Rahul Bhardwaj, President, and CEO of the Institute of Corporate Directors. The discussion will focus on how the COVID-19 pandemic and its unprecedented governance challenges have ushered in a period of extraordinary experimentation and innovation. This discussion will center around how boards should question old habits and imagine new possibilities.
Rahul K. Bhardwaj leads an organization of over 15,000 members who are committed to improving national outcomes by strengthening the board leadership and governance capacities within Canadian businesses, agencies, and not-for-profits.
As a leading Canadian SaaS solutions provider, DiliTrust offers a full range of software and services designed to improve operational processes around good Corporate Governance.
The DiliTrust Governance Suite includes five core modules:
- Board Portal: Digitalization of your board of directors and committee meetings
- Entities: Management of your legal entities, governance bodies, mandates, delegation of authorities and signatures
- Contracts: Centralized management of your contracts and all related attachments for controlled CLM
- Litigation: Management of all your litigation and dispute files for streamlined case management
- Documentation library: Secure sharing and collaboration of sensitive or confidential documents
To learn more about the DiliTrust Governance Suite, schedule a meeting with one of our solution experts for a personalized discovery session.
For more information on the event.